Award: Career Certificate
Pathway to Associate Degree: Associate in Applied Science - Information Technology (AASIT)
Program Location: Fort Omaha Campus, Sarpy Center, South Omaha Campus, Online
Graduation Requirement: 31.5 credit hrs.
This versatile IT career certificate can be completed on its own and is also a Level II certificate option within the Associate in Applied Sciences - Information Technology (AASIT) degree. Students select 31.5 credit hours from INFO prefix courses.
Students working towards the AASIT degree may take this certificate after completing one of the following Level I concentration career certificates:
- Administrative Technology Career Certificate (ADTCC) - 33.5 credit hrs.
- Computer Programming Career Certificate (ITPRO) - 31.5 credit hrs.
- Database Administration Career Certificate (DBACC) - 31.5 credit hrs.
- Information Technology Technician Career Certificate - (TETCA) - 31.5 credit hrs.
- Web Development Career Certificate (WDCCI) - 27.0 credit hrs.
Note: Students may not use the same course to satisfy more than one degree requirement. Based on the courses selected, additional prerequisites may be required.