While every possible step has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the catalog, sometimes minor changes must be made throughout the year that are in the interest of the students or the College. The following are updates and changes made after the initial publication on May 3, 2021. These changes are reflected in the online version of the catalog but will not be reflected in the print version and are considered an addendum to the 2021-2022 catalog.
8/9/2021 - To correct an input error, INFO 1009 has been removed as a prerequisite and INFO 1003 has been added in the following courses:
4/29/22 - TTEN 2230 - Toyota Hybrid Vehicle Systems
To correct an error, the credit hours for this course have been updated to 5.0
5/31/2021 - Health Data and Information Management (HDIAS)
- MATH 1410 is added as the required Quantitative/Numeracy general education course for this program due to accreditation requirements.
8/4/2021 - Information Technology - Systems Operations Career Certificate (SOPCC)
- Electives have been changed to reflect the following:
- Select 4 additional Courses from the followng:
- INFO 1009
- INFO 1023
- INFO 1401
- INFO 1424
- INFO 1421
- INFO 1434
- INFO 1435
- INFO 2220
- INFO 2225
- CFOT 1000
8/9/2021 - Information Technology - Cyber Security (ITCSO)
- To correct an input error, INFO 1009 has been removed from the degree program and INFO 1003 has been added.
2/16/2022 - Toyota T-TEN - (TTAAS)
- To correct an error, TTEN 2983 has been removed from this degree. This changes the graduation to:
General Education: 22.5
Major Requirements: 75.0
Total credit hours required: 97.5
3/25/2022 - Auto Collision Technology (ABAS1)
- To correct an error, EXPL 1000 or approved elective was added to the degree.
3/28/2022 - To correct an error and to reflect the ASN program degree, the required credit hours to complete the Associate in Science in Nursing degree has been changed to 103.5 under Academic Policiens and Procedures.